VP, Global Services & Enterprise Transformation
Johnson & Johnson
Workshops & Master Classes Day One: Tuesday, March 12th, 2019
Tuesday, March 12th, 2019
At J&J, they are building agility, accountability and excellent service to deliver healthcare to one billion patients, customers and consumers every day.
This requires the highest levels of operational agility,
accountability, and excellence in execution.
In this session, participants will:
• Explore how the world’s largest and most diversified healthcare company is transforming its approach in order to deliver multifunctional services.
• Pave the way for transformation and establish a global shared services organization
• Identify how to support employees to embrace new ways of working
• Evaluate ways to adapt to market dynamics
• Dissect what value J&Js new model is delivering for its businesses, its 130,000 employees and its customers around the world
Day Two: Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
4:45 PM Workforce of the Future
Macro changes (digital technology, regulatory, etc.) occurring
across all industries are impacting the required shape and size of the workforce of the future. At the same time, CEOs consistently place talent shortages at the top of the list when asked about their biggest barriers to transformation and implementation of digital technology. Companies must ensure the Business Services organizational structure is able to meet current business needs as well as have the flexibility to evolve. A 21st Century Enterprise is lean, utilizes intelligent automation and accesses skills on demand through platforms and alternative employment models.