Transforming Human Resources for the Future: Our Journey Towards a Leading Practice Service Delivery Model
Established in 1902, Cedars-Sinai is widely known for its national leadership in transforming healthcare for the benefit of patients everywhere. It’s mission focuses on quality, research, education and training, and improving the health of its community. To support a world class organization you need world class human resources. The human resources team at Cedars-Sinai recognized the need to change and invest to become world class.
Derek Reisinger, Executive Director, Human Resources Service Center / Operations, Cedars-Sinai, presents on:
- Assessing to identify our opportunities
- Understanding the work, the people, and the customers
- Developing a vision for human resources
- Designing the service delivery model
- Defining the parameters of the model
- Implementing amidst change and uncertainty
- Launching to an organization built on world class care
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.