Pre-Conference Workshops and Conference Day One: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
10:15 AM 3 Key Steps to Creating Value from Advanced Analytics and Automation: Structuring Your Approach for Success
How effective are analytics programs, and what are some of the common pitfalls holding them back? What considerations should you have when establishing your strategy, building a use case pipeline, and selecting the right organization structure? Whether you are considering establishing a new CoE or already have a more mature organization (e.g., deployed predictive analytics), you will walk away with actionable concepts to ensure program success.
Participants will take part in three learning segments that will allow them to better understand how to create an effective analytics and automation program.
Insight Segment - 60 minutes
• Learn frameworks and best practices for creating effective programs
• Understand criteria for identifying use cases
• Learn how and why you need a use case pipeline
• Explore effective organizational structures
• Examine how to avoid common pitfalls
Roadmapping Segment – 45 minutes
• Outline possible use cases for your organization
• Build strategies to avoid common pitfalls
Group Share Segment – 15 minutes
• Learn about use cases and strategies from your peers