Main Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
Global shared service enterprises have a plan for using new technology to assist them. However, getting performance and value from the multiple platforms and systems that you have in the landscape make this challenging.
In this session, participants will:
• Identify an approach to rationalize and prioritize a portfolio of software and technology within the enterprise’s landscape
• Review examples of using Cloud-based software to replace dated components of ERP’s across multiple business units
• Discuss the complexity of integrations and API’s that can be better facilitated using the concept of Data Stores
• Recognize the limits of using multiple tools and providers versus a more integrated solution
• The presenter will explain a large scale, multi-year Finance Transformation project that includes several Cloud-based solutions for a large, multi-national form with multiple operational ERP’s.