Pre-Conference Workshops and Conference Day One: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
Shared services organizations are due to change more in the next six months due to automation than they have seen in years. According to SSON Analytics, 1/3 of SSOs are already implementing RPA with 44% testing or planning to implement soon. So, how can you prepare? This deep dive workshop will explore what processes and tasks are being automated quickly and effectively, and see what is changing.
Participants will take part in three learning segments designed to create a roadmap for automation projects at any level.
Insight Segment – 1 hour
• Identify processes that are being automated in different functions
• Examine successful buy-in strategies to pilot and scale automation projects
• Build smart supplier relationships to drive innovation and maximum value add
• Discuss ways to measure the ROI of your RPA deployment
Roadmapping – 40 minutes
• Work in groups to create a roadmap to successful RPA project deployment
• Craft proactive strategies to prevent wrong process/tool selection and insufficient change management
Group Share Segment –20 minutes
• Receive a report back from each group, detailing their roadmap and next steps