Pre-Conference Workshops and Conference Day One: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
Shared services strategies + continuous improvement strategies + technology advancement = the future of enterprises that are innovating and saving money. That’s the goal. Building it is a different matter, which requires customers to take ownership and accountability for creating improvement and much more.
Participants will take part in three learning segments designed to roadmap a culture strategy for rapid implementation.
Insight Segment - 1 hour 15 minutes
• Explore how SSOs are looking at continuous improvement in today’s modern organization
• Explore – through an active learning exercise – where you sit in comparison to other SSOs in attendance by function and maturity
• Explore how to make incremental change when it comes to create a culture of continuous improvement
• Examine how to get employees to start providing ideas
• Identify cost saving strategies to create lasting change
• Dissect how to measure if improvements are sustainable, working or are worth the effort to implement
Roadmapping Segment – 30 minutes
• Construct a template for implementing five continuous improvement
initiatives within your SSO that includes cost savings strategies, points of
measurement and employee feedback.
Group Share Segment – 15 minutes
• Evaluate various roadmaps that were developed and receive active feedback from participants based on knowledge gained during the deep dive