In preparation for SSOW Canada 2019, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on:
- Utilizing Technology to Streamline the AP Process: Greg Allworth, Director of Sales, Canada - Chrome River; Shelley Coughlin, Sr. Solutions Consultant, Chrome River
- Case Study: Winning Factors of New Brunswick Internal Services Agency & its Further Evolution: Monica Ward, Director, Payroll and Benefits Services, Service New Brunswick
- Driving Shared Services Transformation using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Neeraj Grotra, Sr. Director PMO, Digital Transformation Programs, Finastra
- Case Study: Harnessing Process Automation to Drive Business Efficiencies & Improve Customer Satisfaction: Vinh Lien, CPA, CA, MBA, Finance Director, Enghouse
AP is where several processes all converge - Invoices, Expenses, and Corporate Card Programs. All of these processes tend to be different, labour intensive and manual.
Greg Allworth, Director of Sales, Canada - Chrome River, and Shelley Coughlin, Sr. Solutions Consultant, Chrome River, present on:
- How organizations can utilize cloud based and mobile technology to automate these processes
- What are the benefits from a workload, compliance, visibility and reporting perspective?
- Where are the pitfalls that should be avoided?
Monica Ward, Director, Payroll and Benefits Services, Service New Brunswick, presents on:
- How they developed a winning business case for project implementation
- The importance of project management
- Lessons learned including what went well and what did not
- The winning achievements
According to a recent Forrester survey, 87% of CEOs are looking to expand or augment their existing workforce using AI bots, while by 2023, 85% of customer interactions within an enterprise will be with software robots.
Neeraj Grotra, Sr. Director PMO, Digital Transformation Programs, Finastra, presents on driving shared services transformation.
Vinh Lien, CPA, CA, MBA, Finance Director, Enghouse, presents on how their organization successfully transformed its back office functions—moving from a 100% manual process to automating its workflow, resulting in more accurate, timely reconciliations and huge cost savings in paper, storage and server costs.
You'll also learn about:
- Integration and implementation process
- How much was saved through overall efficiency gains
- The importance of choosing a model that can grow with your business
- How automating the workflow enabled them to move FT employees to more project specific role