§ Creating a mutual and accurate understanding of the end vision and goal
§ Identifying and measuring key performance metrics to keep track of how an initiative is going and build a company-wide improvement mindset
§ Sustaining a culture of continuous improvement to put values into action for a purposeful business
The power of digital is all around us, but how far have you embedded it into your services? Digitalisation can transform back-office into centres of innovation across such functions like HR, IT, Procurement and Finance. Solution providers are singing a similar refrain, let’s apply new technology to a traditional process and do it faster, better, and cheaper.
· What are the challenges and risks embedded in achieving digital transformation in SSOs?
· What are the digital accelerators to enable SSOs to evolve and add more services?
· How to ensure sustainable value creation and manage change impact from digital automation?
· Promoting a consistent vision and high-performance culture centred on the right behaviours
· Establishing a governance body to transform shared-service performance
· Managing data more effectively and use analytics to support better business decisions
§ Defining the aim of the function and how it’s intended to interact with the broader business
§ Finding the right set of tools to enable organizations to generate value through the process efficiently
§ Simplifying the process to augment the experience for customer care
§ Developing the right expertise and tie that together with the tools to maximize productivity
· Understanding Strategic Alignment Framework (SAF) in SSC industry in the digital age
· Exploring SSC value chain alignment to achieve enterprise purpose & aspiration
· Applying SAF and SSC value chain alignment strategy