Pre-Conference Workshops - 22 April 2019
Sunday, October 4th, 2020
In order to keep up with the evolving business needs, technology disruption and market trends; SSCs will sometimes have to change their priorities and delivery models. However implementing change management in a multifunction organisation can often be met with internal challenges and internal resistance. The workshop will outline industry best practices and strategies for creating a Shared Service culture with embrace this change
- Create a culture in which you and your team are constantly striving for improvements
- What does effective change management look like in an SSO model?
- Which processes can withstand change and transformation?
- Getting buy-in from leadership and other teams to start the change process
Conference Agenda Day 2 - 24 April 2019
Friday, December 4th, 2020
· Embracing digital transformation and customer-satisfaction at the heart of change
· Developing a culture that backs change for sustainable growth
· Structuring your change management strategy according to the SSO maturity level and future objectives