COO , Global Business Services
Pre-Conference Workshops - 22 April 2019
Sunday, October 4th, 2020
Robotic Process Automation has been a game changer for shared service industry resulting in increased levels of efficiency while minimisingoperational and labour costs. However; despite the success stories, implementing RPA solutions requires careful planning and monitoring at each stage of implementation.
The Workshop will access the access the common opportunities and challenges SSCs encounter as they embark on the automation journey
- Determining the scalability of the RPA solutions and how well can it be replicated in other parts of the business
- Mapping out an RPA strategy that is consistent with the existing IT infrastructure and long-term objectives
- Evaluating the impact of RPA on the existing workforce and talent requirements
- What are the common pitfalls to avoid?
Conference Agenda Day 1 - 23 April 2019
Wednesday, November 4th, 2020
· The journey from shared service to GBS
· The structure and delivery model – ascertain the maturity of GBS functions
· Managing the cultural shift from SSOs to GBSs
· GBS vs Multifunction model: What works best for Malaysia?
- How RPA & AI is Disrupting Business: In Pursuit of New Productivity Gains
- What data management and analytic issues should companies be aware with RPA & AI
- To Make Robots Part of The Finance Family
- The Successful Implementation of RPA in Shared Service center