Conference Day 1
Tuesday, August 14th, 2018
SSCs are expected to grow at an average annual expansion rate of 20% in the Philippines. IBPAP stated that the IT-BPO and Global In-house Center (GIC) industry in the Philippines is the most important generator of jobs. Its contribution to gross domestic product (GDP) by 2020 is expected to be approximately 11%, making it the biggest contributor to the Philippines gross domestic product.
This session combines perspectives from SSC leaders, government officials and economist point-of-view to map out the future road for the unique Philippines Shared Services and BPO Sector.
- Highlight government incentives for supporting the SSO&BPO sector future growth initiatives
- Review current tax reform and its impacts on the BPO sector
- Discuss the future outlook on potential threats and opportunities in the shared services and BPO sector
When it comes to ensuring global compliance, accurately managing payroll across countries is essential. Of the many activities that organisations engage in, the payroll process is one of the few corporate events with a straightforward goal — pay employees accurately and on time. Differences in labour and tax laws among countries, states and cities make global payroll complex and challenging. Join to stay up-to-date on the latest regulations on workforce trends and insights.
Pre-Conference Site Tour
Monday, August 13th, 2018
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines Inc. is the exclusive bottler of PepsiCo beverages in the Philippines, with a relationship spanning 70 years. Lotte Chilsung, one of the biggest beverage companies in South Korea, is the lead shareholder of PCPPI as an independently-listed company and co-manages it with PepsiCo. It has established manufacturing facilities across the country, serving at least 500,000 outlets and providing employment through its extensive distribution network.
- Experience Pepsi-Cola’s customer-experience design in SSC
- Discover how Pepsi-Cola continues to drive growth through their innovative business philosophies
- Learn how the Human Resource team engage their employees with an average tenure of 6.8 years
Thursday, August 16th, 2018
- Enforcement on incoming administration
- Governance and control framework: Contextual Risk, Implementation Risk & Governance Risk
- Mitigating risks on service levels defects
- Anti-money laundering monitoring in Shared Services