Reserve Your Pass Now!
Shared Services Prioritisation Panel
Shared Service Centres are deployed to reduce costs of decentralisation, to increase the support processes for the business and to create a higher degree of strategic flexibility. What if the benefits can now be achieved virtually and remotely without having to consider the most important factor of location, which determines the success of your Shared Services strategy. COVID-19 will cause a major rethink to the relevance and existent of Shared Services. The fundamentals of Shared Services will be challenged and so will its future.
· Identifying the top priorities to address and mould business to fit The New Norm
· Discussing the new purpose and value of Shared Services
· Addressing the foreseeable challenges and potential solutions to help business navigate through this transformative phase
CFO Leaders Panel
CFOs around the globe are under pressure to counsel business units on innovative approaches to create business value for survival. What role can Shared Services Organisations play in transforming businesses for future needs?
· How far can “autonomous businesses” manage internal complexity?
· Has digitisation affected your geography model?
· How can FSSC optimise current opportunities to create value and resilience?
· Exploring how people management evolves alongside with technology
· Aligning function, structure, competency and setting expectations
· Identifying the right digital culture and the right training to bring forth people, culture and technology symbiosis