Reserve Your Pass Now!
Shared Services Prioritisation Panel
Shared Service Centres are deployed to reduce costs of decentralisation, to increase the support processes for the business and to create a higher degree of strategic flexibility. What if the benefits can now be achieved virtually and remotely without having to consider the most important factor of location, which determines the success of your Shared Services strategy. COVID-19 will cause a major rethink to the relevance and existent of Shared Services. The fundamentals of Shared Services will be challenged and so will its future.
· Identifying the top priorities to address and mould business to fit The New Norm
· Discussing the new purpose and value of Shared Services
· Addressing the foreseeable challenges and potential solutions to help business navigate through this transformative phase
2 years ago, AECOM embarked on a truly global shared service transformation – with their 5th strategic centre in development, GPO and Service Delivery structure, digital transformation strategy, and an all-inclusive SG&A model – they have become a truly global business, servicing 150 countries and 65,000 employees. Instilling the philosophy that shared services goes beyond transactional processing, to become a vehicle for change within the organization AECOM GBS is focused on driving digitization, fostering customer centricity as a concept, reducing operational costs, and improving global operating models. In addition, working to help prepare leaders for a future shared services landscape.
· The AECOM GBS journey so far – what it means to be a truly global business
· The strategy for positioning GBS as a strategic partner and delivery model
· How a tiered transformation approach led to step change cost savings
· How Digital Tools enticed stakeholders and created sustainability
· The impact of a Customer Centricity mindset on GBS success