3 years ago, AECOM embarked on a truly global shared service transformation – with their 5th strategic centre in development, GPO and Service Delivery structure, digital transformation strategy, and an all-inclusive SG&A model – AECOM has become a truly global business, servicing 150 countries and 56,000 employees. Instilling the philosophy that shared services goes beyond transactional processing, to become a vehicle for change within the organization. AECOM GBS is focused on driving digitization, fostering customer centricity as a concept, reducing operational costs, and improving global operating models. In addition, working to help prepare leaders for a future shared services landscape.
In this session, learn about:
· The AECOM GBS journey so far – what it means to be a truly global business
· The strategy for positioning GBS as a strategic partner and delivery model
· How a tiered transformation approach led to step change cost savings
· How Digital Tools enticed stakeholders and created sustainability
· The impact of a Customer Centricity mindset on GBS success
· Defining the concept value and what it means to businesses
· Synergising traditional and non-traditional functions to build next generation SSOs
· Utilising various technologies and tools to create value
Augmented Intelligence Panel
Harnessing Augmented Intelligence and Leveraging Data Analytics to Future Proof Business Services
“Augmented intelligence reflects the ongoing impact of AI in amplifying human innovation.” For years now, we tested the possibilities of automation, BI capabilities and now ventured into the realm of AI. Now more than ever, businesses need to consider the successful integration of technology into its workforce, as it is said to ultimately be able to save organisations millions to billions of dollars. As the economy is thrown into uncertainty, augmented intelligence needs to take the front-seat and drive strategies forward.
· Exploring key success facors in achieving complex levels of “Bots and Brains” seamless integration
· Discussing how you can leverage data analytics to support GBS in the COVID-19 era
· Exploring how you can take the leap, transforming your BI to AI to create value through GBS
Are you maximising your SSO metrics? Shared services have always been focused on KPIs and keeping close tabs on industry benchmarks and “best-in-class”. However, practical application of those numbers is a different matter, and in the current situation, presents even more of a stretch.
This panel will talk about some of the current measures guiding SSO leaders as they run their sites remotely! We will reference some of the 30 benchmark metrics from SSON’s Top 20 SSO Benchmark list – which includes Eli Lilly and ESAB – to determine:
· Practitioner insights from the Top 20 to derive what real business benefits can be driven from crunching aggregated data of their peer set and beyond
· As we set our sights on the new normal (FOW, anyone?) what are new metrics to track?
· Sharing more about best practices and performance improvement plans to get you closer to best-in-class