Post-Conference Solution Clinics
9:00 am - 11:30 am Solution Clinic D | Design Thinking 101 – A New Methodology to Future-Proof your SSO
“Design Thinking is a human-centered approach to innovation that draws from the designer’s toolkit to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.” – Tim Brown, IDEO. This clinic will help the participants to understand the overall practice of this new methodology. Participants will be able to solve problems creatively by harnessing a creative mindset through the use of various tools and frameworks. Participating in this solution clinic will also allow our participants to gain a practical understanding of the design thinking approach by engaging in quick experiments using the “learn, gather feedback, and iterate” method.
- Understanding what Human-Centered Design truly is
- Exploring methods involved in Design Thinking – and learn how to adapt these strategies in your SSO
- Generating new and innovative solutions that can be implemented in SSO functions and beyond
- Outlining strategies to use design thinking to solve daily issues
Siddhartha BanerjeeGeneral Manager, UI-UX Centre of Excellence
12:15 pm - 2:45 pm Solution Clinic E | A Change Management Playbook – Ensuring your SSO is Ready for Transformation
Change doesn’t come easy, especially with a multifunction organisation. As SSOs start getting disrupted, adopt new technology and de-construct existing processes and workflows, change management becomes more important than ever. How exactly can you ensure that your organisation well-equipped to navigate through large-scale transformation?
- Demonstrating what effective change management looks like in an SSO
- Examining ways to get buy-in from leadership and other teams to start the change process
- Exploring structures and procedures needed to support the changes required
- Outlining timelines and processes which are the most important when implementing change
Suraj WaliaBusiness Leader, Global Shared Services
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm Solution Clinic F | Your One-Stop Manual to End-to-End Intelligent Automation – RPA + Analytics + Cognitive
Automation technologies have transformed the shared services market, taking business process automation to the next level. However in a world where value creation is of utmost importance, automation alone is not sufficient. Organisations now face the challenge of bringing automation to the next level by the integration of analytics and cognitive capabilities like machine learning (ML), optical character recognition (OCR), artificial intelligence (AI) and many more. How can SSOs transition towards IA Platform-as-a-Service to drive enterprise value creation?
- Collaborating with IT on architecture, infrastructure, security and change management
- Re-designing organisational processes and functions for successful RPA + Analytics + Cognitive deployment
- Implementing robust governance, compliance, controls, audit and measurement frameworks
- Formulating your own IA Platform-as-a-Service roadmap
Anil BhavnaniDirector, BPO and Digital Transformation, India Site Leader