As a late comer in shared services, after spending a few years integrating tactical functions, Sanofi has made an impressive leap of faith to lead a true GBS transformation since 2018. In this keynote session, Alexander will share the strategy behind the transformation, key pillars they’ve been working on and the progress so far to guide the colleagues who are on similar journeys:
· Define the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) strategy and key pillars
· How did we organise ourselves around end to end processes with a customer centric, user focused organisational model
· Break the industry norm and challenge status quo through true strategic relationship
· Leveraging smart technology to achieve 30% cost reduction
· Evolve the culture of SBS to focus on creating business impact
In a period when many organisations are undergoing a massive transformation in their people strategy, cost orientation, business focus and inclusion of automation & robotics in everyday work space, how do we continue to create a “Wow” experience for customers? Join this inspirational session to hear what the industry leaders are working on:
· Creating a “Wow” experience for customers: what are the effective tactics to do that?
· How to take a consumer driven approach in technology implementation?
· How does empathy and design thinking improve customer experience in shared services model?
How does employer branding for a business service unit of a company attract the relevant candidates?
- Strategic pillars of Employer Branding
- Steps towards developing your Employer Branding Strategy
- Brand your organisation as an employer of choice by aligning your business objectives and the right talents
- Investing in Employer Branding will make you save in hiring costs… and engage your employees!
In a world of constant change, challenges and uncertainty, establishing a foundation is critical to achieving genuine business agility and world-class performance. Total invoice digitisation is the first step to establishing the agile foundation you need to succeed on your journey to world-class.
· Driving process excellence from technology, process and people perspectives
· Creating a culture and shifting the mind-set towards process excellence
· Ensuring a balance of culture and value to achieve long term process excellence
Today’s business services climate demands innovation that will allow SSOs & GBS Organisations to leap-frog the status-quo and ratchet up the benefits of shared services. Fortunately, there is a parallel push from startups who bring not only the innovation, but also the risk-taking character and agile infrastructure to support exponential value creation. During this panel, attendees will learn just what it takes to find and select startups – how to find them, and how to engage with them. On the same note, we will discuss how startups must “show up” to work with enterprise – directly or through strategic partners.
Build your vendor insights through the short and sharp 5min virtual demo drive sessions! You can choose any exhibitor from the Virtual EXPO Hall to start listen to their key capabilities. It is only 5 minutes of course feel free to book a meeting with them if you would like to understand more! Collect a virtual stamp from all exhibitors to join the prize draw to win prizes!
THE SNAKEPIT STARTUP PITCH FINALIST ROUND
During this weeks Startup Pitch Session, you had the chance to hear from many innovative startups and rate their pitches. The top five rated startups have been invited back for the finalist pitch! This is your opportunity to hear more about the problems these startups solve for SSOs and how their solution differs from others on the market. In this round, each startup gets a 10 minute Q&A slot in front of the Startup Zone Advisory Committee. The judges will deliberate and the three winners and prizes will be announced during the virtual drinks session at 16:00. Tune in to hear who is awarded SSOW’s Best Startup Pitch.
Tony Saldanha, President, Transformant
Christian Mertin, Global GBS Solution, EY
Sarunas Suipis, VP, Operations and Managing Director, Western Union
Dan Rose, Head of Strategy & Operations, Novartis Business Services
In this panel session, hear from GPO leaders about how they are encouraging a collaborative approach for their end to end business excellence. Learn how they are:
· Overcoming key challenges for GPO model development
· Constructing optimal organizational structures for GPO model to thrive
· Creating cohesive enterprise wide technological programmes
· Creating a cross-functional culture and organisational-wide continuous improvement initiatives
Despite all the talk “bots stealing our jobs”, people remain the No. 1 asset for the success of shared services. But in competitive markets with widening skills gaps, what can companies do to foster, engage and sustain committed talent? Discussion Points:
· Attracting and retaining key talent
· The importance of creating a culture of loyalty
· Creating the workplace of the future – encouraging cross-generational collaboration
· Optimise global P2P process Leveraging lean principles and automation
· Leveraging chatbots to manage incoming queries and develop a touchless end to end process
· Key lessons learned throughout the journey
Join this session and discover how Linde has raised multi million business value through their collaborative approach to make RPA available to everybody. Lean about:
· Building company wide awareness for automation and robotics through a multi-stage process discovery journey
· Leveraging a crowdsourcing platform and starting a Global Process Automation Challenge to bring RPA to every employee
· Setting up an effective mechanism to collect, evaluate and implement the ideas generated through