· Establishing centres of excellence for business partnership & automation continuous improvement
· driving E2E transformation – process simplification, tool scalability & BOTs
· People-driven innovation - learning maps, rotations of talent and establishing a robust sense of purpose
As organisations becoming more agile, HR needs to provide the same services it’s always provided — hiring, professional development, performance management — but in ways that are responsive to the ongoing changes in the culture and work style of the organisation. This session will showcase key strategies and tactics to help you achieve agile HR:
· What HR Shared Services stands to gain from integrating design thinking and agile as a project management methodology
· Tips on change management to ensure a successful agile transformation
· Challenges and best practices on building agile in HR at scale
This is the last day for you to claim your prizes from demo drive. Make sure you visit all the booths to win prizes.
· Perceiving digital disruption as both an opportunity for growth and a challenges for change
· Will analytics be housed within finance or be a companywide function
· Technology vs. people…getting the balance right
· How will changes in the workforce affect the finance operating model
Finance leaders understand about budget constraints and ROI more than anyone. It is imperative for finance leaders to leverage emerging tools to achieve more in their transformation. This panel discussion will explore:
· Beyond automation: What are the other emerging tools you can leverage to boost your finance transformation?
· Utilising big data effectively to focus on delivering maximum impact
· Value-add activities…moving away from the transactional and towards knowledge-based activities.