• Mapping out the end to end procure-to-pay process to identify improvement opportunities
• Removing silos and improve internal and external collaboration to achieve P2P excellence
• Understand the core concepts of process mining: discovery, conformance and enhancement
• How to select the right process mining solution for your organisation that will deliver business value
Organizations have been forced (sometimes reluctantly) to gain visibility and control over their global leasing portfolio in order to comply with evolving standards. The good news is that getting compliant is the first step towards digital finance transformation. Progressive organizations are seizing this opportunity to build on their initial progress and align with their digital transformation strategy by:
· applying automation to develop standardization and controls,
· reducing headcount and human intervention / errors,
· centralizing data, and
· achieving repeatable and consistent application of policies and procedures within a shared services or center of excellence organization.
Join us in this interactive/workshop session where you will learn from other companies that are at different stages of the Lease Lifecyle Automation journey. The session will be led by lease accounting specialists, practitioners and technologists. You’ll leave with a better understanding of best practices and practical ways to accelerate your transformation, along with a personalized roadmap for the future.
Moderator: Mike Lees, Chief Marketing Officer, LeaseAccelerator
Speaker: Stefan Pfeiffer, Partner, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, EY
Speaker: Len Neuhaus, Vice President, Lease Accounting, LeaseAccelerator
Speaker: John Kuett, Vice President, Lease Accounting, LeaseAccelerator
Speaker: Niv Cohen, Associate Director, Teva Pharmaceuticals
This session will present key trends, statistics into the future of shared services location strategies. We will dive in the examine he the impact of COVID-19, the rise of virtual solutions to draw a global footprint roadmaps for shared services.
4 corporate leaders will be invited to join this panel discussion to provide more insights into the current challenges and future plans for their location selection strategies focusing on:
· How the current shared services structure is organised
· Top 5 challenges for the future
· What are the key drivers for the future global shared service centre strategy
· What are the key consideration factors on location selections
With its strategic location between Europe and Asia at GMT+4 time zone and distinct cultural similarities to the west, superior business climate, accessible talent pool with the optimal mix of technical and foreign language skills at a competitive price, Georgia is becoming a rising Eastern European destination for delivery of business and tech-enabled services.
Georgia-A Rising Eastern European Outsourcing Destination
In this presentation, Mikheil Khidureli, CEO of Enterprise Georgia – a state economic development and investment promotion agency of Georgia will discuss the country’s business services outsourcing industry background, talent pool capabilities, operating costs, favorable business climate, taxation system and incentives.
Majorel – Exponential Growth in Georgia
Alexander Mironenko, Country Manager of Majorel Georgia will discuss a success story behind Majorel’s growth in Georgia.