Alexander Jochinger is the Global Head of Sanofi Business Services (SBS) since September 2019, based in Frankfurt, Germany. Together with a team of more than 1500 colleagues across the world, he delivers and digitally transforms operations in the area of Purchase-to-Pay, Employee Experience, Account to Report and Customer Invoice to Cash for Sanofi, our vendors, customers and ultimately - the patient.
Alexander joined Sanofi in 2014 as Head of Finance Operations Europe, then led the SBS operations in Europe from 2016 to 2019 and helped to define the global SBS strategy based on efficiency, effectiveness and user centricity.
From 2007-2014 Alexander held management roles of increasing responsibility at KPMG Management Consulting, where he has been partnering with businesses to develop highly effective and efficient target operating models for functions such as Finance, HR, Procurement, Supply Chain and ITS.
Alexander holds an Executive MBA from the European School of Management and Technology in Berlin, Germany as well as a Bachelor degree (Hons) from the University of Bath in the UK as well as from HEC in France.
As a late comer in shared services, after spending a few years integrating tactical functions, Sanofi has made an impressive leap of faith to lead a true GBS transformation since 2018. In this keynote session, Alexander will share the strategy behind the transformation, key pillars they’ve been working on and the progress so far to guide the colleagues who are on similar journeys:
· Define the Sanofi Business Services (SBS) strategy and key pillars
· How did we organise ourselves around end to end processes with a customer centric, user focused organisational model
· Break the industry norm and challenge status quo through true strategic relationship
· Leveraging smart technology to achieve 30% cost reduction
· Evolve the culture of SBS to focus on creating business impact