Aneta is a highly accomplished Senior Business Leader with an extensive experience in Shared Services and Outsourcing sectors as well as transition and process transformations, delivering tangible benefits for the companies. During her career, Aneta had been working in operations, leading big multicultural global teams, process transitions and transformations as well as consultancy for the companies with regards to Shared Services models and strategies, working closely with Chief Financial Officers. This enabled Aneta to be exposed to various aspects of the business, hence built the right understanding and balance required while driving the Global Business Services agenda. Next to her current responsibilities as a Global Process Owner Director at Coty, Aneta is providing consultancy and expertise to companies which are interested in Global Business Services models.
We tend to answer value creation with function expansion. Yet in the current business environment, we need to truly push for innovative ways to add value and help the business to have a strong bounce back. We must dig deep into our creative brain to find brand new answers and this panel will do just that. Join the panel and explore:
· Brand new services we can offer to support company strategy, weather crisis and drive growth
· Creating opportunities for growth and expansion
· What can we do with the data and information we have collected?
· Can we predict the business requirements and get ahead of them?
· Navigating internal politics, developing trust in operations and creating a change management strategy to manage transition smoothly