Arian Shahmar - Director of process excellence Source to Pay & Lead GPO at Veon & the member of Oracle Fusion advisory board – Telco industry. A senior leader having experience of leading global digital transformation programs, BPO account set-up, GBS organization set-up & GBS leadership, Organizational change management & global process ownership. Arian has more than a decade experience of working within Source to Pay functional areas in different roles and currently lead global digital transformation programs within S2P & earlier he has led the Global Shared Services Procurement Transformation projects at Veon.
The session will bring the comprehensive practitioner’s view on challenges of global business process management function and its role in SSC success - from SSC ‘Incubation Phase’ to a mature Global Business Services Model:
· From strategy to execution – the role of the GPO in the organisation change
· Process re-engineering and target operating model as the basis for effective GBS set-up
· Develop process governance and transparent measures reflecting business opportunities
· GPO in the driving seat for harmonisation and digitalization
· Knowledge management framework as key enabler for SSC success
· Evolving strategies for process automations