The RPA landscape has changed. Many leaders are moving beyond early task-level use cases by implementing additional technology such as process discovery and intelligent document processing into their programs. These complementary solutions play a key role in scaling to advanced, end-to-end use cases with greater business impact.
A Supply Chain and Logistics team at a global F500 pharma company uses process discovery technology to grow their automation pipeline, drive a holistic approach to transforming processes, and scale to end-to-end intelligent automation. Early successes are now leading to a global expansion. Join this session to learn how in their first deployment they were able to:
• Create an automation roadmap of 18 high-ROI processes
• Inform process cleanup before automation, including combining 5 x-functional sub processes into a single process
• Deploy an intelligent automation solution that reduced Average Handling Time (AHT) of the end-to-end process by 95%.
• The market for process analytics technology is on the rise with new solutions and new providers entering the fold.
• Understand the core concepts of Process Discovery vs. Process Mining vs. Task Mining
• Explore the different use cases for each technology across transformation programs such as Automation, Process Excellence, Conformance.
• Identify the evaluation criteria you can use when selecting the right solution for different business objectives, programs, and technology landscape