Beata Kaźmierczak - Program Manager, Senior Consultant at Adaptive Group. Professional with over 14 years of experience in SSC and BPO sector. Expert in P2P area in charge of purchasing strategy implementation, establishing P2P process in the organization and Team Management.
The session will bring the comprehensive practitioner’s view on challenges of global business process management function and its role in SSC success - from SSC ‘Incubation Phase’ to a mature Global Business Services Model:
· From strategy to execution – the role of the GPO in the organisation change
· Process re-engineering and target operating model as the basis for effective GBS set-up
· Develop process governance and transparent measures reflecting business opportunities
· GPO in the driving seat for harmonisation and digitalization
· Knowledge management framework as key enabler for SSC success
· Evolving strategies for process automations