With over 20 years of experience in Global Business Services, Shared Services, as well as Finance and IT management advisory, Christian is EY Global Business Services (GBS) Lead Partner and an EY Global Client Service Partner. His key engagement in various large-scale Global projects has supported transformations for leading clients worldwide. He is the creator of EY Global Business and Shared Services Leaders’ Clubs – initiatives that unify more than 100 Global and European organizations. He spent three years with EY India as the Finance Transformation Leader, which offered him and his family a remarkable professional and personal experience in a fast-growing, emerging country. Before joining EY, he held leading roles at a multinational technology company. He has broad-ranging, cross-industry advisory experience with deep knowledge in retail, automotive and life sciences.
Today’s companies compete at the level of ability to change and the speed of it. Industry wide transformation are taking place on daily bases. How are sharing services and GBS organisations supporting business strategies and leading these transformation are not only critical to shared services organisations but to the entire company. Hear from top level GBS and shared services leaders on strategies and tactics that they are implementing to drive this:
· Connecting and aligning with the mothership vision
· Building the process backbone for the company to set the foundation for transformation
· Establishing shared services as the next-generation incubator for digital, automation and AI capabilities
· Becoming the data hub and nerve centre to support business strategy decision making
· Becoming the talent incubator: Developing and exporting talent to other areas of business