Elisabeth has 17 years experience in Finance with a predominant component in Financial Controlling at different levels of multinational companies (Group / Division). As Managing Director of Europcar Mobility Group Shared Services, she is leading a team of 400+ collaborators, experts and managers, providing services to 8 countries, covering 3 end to end processes: O2C Order to Cash (including Data Management), P2P Procure to Pay, R2R Record to Report. Having achieved proven records in transformation projects (Organizations / Processes / Systems), Elisabeth is also responsible for driving the Finance and Billing stream of the Europcar Mobility Group Transformation Program worldwide. During the Covid-19 crisis, Elisabeth designed the Shared Services Business Continuity Plan, and implemented an accelerated transformation program leading to 30% reduction of the cost base. Elisabeth managed her career within international companies in Group Finance positions, (Technicolor, Leroy Merlin - Adeo Services, Plastic Omnium), and most recently further converted this international pattern through 5 years living and working in Portugal.
In response to the upheaval brought on by COVID-19, companies and GBS organisations look to reset their shared services expansion and locations strategy with a laser focus on efficiency. What does the future of work and operating model look like for the GBS and shared services industry? What do you need to consider for your SSC locations, expansions, CoEs and outsourcing partners? Where can you find the future of workforce to deliver best in class results? And what location will set you up for success as you start, continue and revolutionise your Shared Services delivery and journey? Join this interactive session to explore with our industry experts as they provide insights in these key areas.
· Rethinking the global shared services footprint after covid-19 pandemic: Regional footprint vs. one global center approach
· Moving from cost-oriented strategies to technology-oriented location strategy where highly qualified profiles are in the market
· Leveraging infrastructure and talent pools to achieve the next level of efficiency
· Reshoring: The potential growth of tier 2 or tier 3 cities
· The impact of automation and digital transformation: end shoring or nearshore?