Julio Ramirez is the Director of the Global Business Services center in Poznan, Poland for O-I Glass, the world’s largest glass container manufacturer and preferred partner for many of the world’s leading food and beverage brands. He leads a multidisciplinary team of professionals delivering global IT and business services to the enterprise. Julio has more than 20 years of industry experience developed through tenures in South America, US and Europe. Prior to his current position, he has held roles in Cyber security, IT Compliance, Risk Management and the delivery of technical backoffice IT services. He also holds industry designations, including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM). Julio has served as a board member of the Northwest Ohio ISACA Chapter and the national board for ALPFA, the largest Latino professional organization in the United States. Julio is a founding member, and former executive vice president, of the ALPFA Michigan (Detroit) chapter.
We tend to answer value creation with function expansion. Yet in the current business environment, we need to truly push for innovative ways to add value and help the business to have a strong bounce back. We must dig deep into our creative brain to find brand new answers and this panel will do just that. Join the panel and explore:
· Brand new services we can offer to support company strategy, weather crisis and drive growth
· Creating opportunities for growth and expansion
· What can we do with the data and information we have collected?
· Can we predict the business requirements and get ahead of them?
· Navigating internal politics, developing trust in operations and creating a change management strategy to manage transition smoothly