As the CEO founder, I created Proservartner to leverage the unique insight of specialists and experience-led consulting. Our commitment to boutique style work and personalised attention aligns with our passion for operational transformation, cutting-edge technology, and
problem-solving. We invest in the people you have and help your business do more with less.
As a recognised thought leader in business transformation, shared services and outsourcing, I firmly believe in sharing expertise and knowledge; making regular appearances at conferences in Europe, Asia, and North America.
As the founder and transformational leader of Proservartner, I am also a qualified chartered accountant, certified project manager, and Black Belt Lean Six Sigma.
Setting up a SSC or GBS enables organisations to benefit from improved agility and scalability, meeting the needs of the business, reduced costs, better analysis of existing data, and impact on the top and bottom line. In this deep dive workshop, learn more about getting the concept right, finding shortcuts through automation including robotics, building the business case and taking the business with you. In particular, the workshop will enable you to:
• Discover the “needs to know” for location strategy
• Establish a clear roadmap for change, and clarity and vision for your transformation
• Understand your new market, the talent capabilities and the opportunities for future growth
• Take a balanced approached to RPA and other automation (as part of setting up)
• Importance of stabilisation (and not just focusing on Go Live)
• Build effective governance models
• Learn from companies who have set up in the region about what they did, and crucially, what they would do differently