11 - 14 May, 2020 | Estoril Congress Center, Estoril, Portugal
The CFO Summit Day One
10:10 am - 10:20 am Post-session Q&A and white space
11:00 am - 11:30 am Networking Break & Demo Drive
11:20 am - 12:40 pm Roundtable 1: Blurring the lines between accountant and business partner
11:20 am - 12:40 pm Roundtable 3: External pressures: how finance leaders can proactively react to macros
11:20 am - 12:40 pm Roundtable 4: Technology adoption: prepping your people for success
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm Chair’s round-up & invitation to lunch
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Lunch
2:30 pm - 2:40 pm Post-session Q&A and white space
2:40 pm - 3:10 pm Networking Break
3:10 pm - 3:40 pm Finance Transformation in practice: sharing lessons learned
3:40 pm - 3:50 pm Post-session Q&A and white space
3:50 pm - 4:20 pm PANEL DISCUSSION The CFO is a strategic business partner
Key discussion points:
· What’s the most effective internal structure for seamless and cohesive business partnering?
· How can CFOs ensure their data systems support larger business strategy and reporting needs?
· What steps can CFOs take to ensure the CEO sees them as a trusted advisor and what role does business partnering play in that process?
· What other obstacles make finance business partnering a challenge and how can CFOs overcome them?
4:20 pm - 4:30 pm Post-session Q&A and white space
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm Understanding the role of the CFO in a private equity-backed business
· What it takes to build strategic, business-wide relationships: supporting the CEO, Board, PE House and wider finance team
· Pivoting strategy in response to Brexit challenges
· Managing expectations, finding balance and identifying opportunities for value-add
· Identifying the key risks & identifying value in time for exit