11 - 14 May, 2020 | Estoril Congress Center, Estoril, Portugal
The CFO Summit Day Two
10:10 am - 10:20 am Chair’s opening of day two
10:20 am - 10:50 am Proactively dealing with global downturns – what is the role of finance?
10:50 am - 11:00 am Post-session Q&A and white space
11:00 am - 11:30 am Culture is not just an HR issue – why finance leaders need to be looking beyond the numbers
11:30 am - 11:40 am Post-session Q&A and white space
11:40 am - 12:10 pm Morning break
12:10 pm - 12:40 pm PANEL DISCUSSION: Bridging the finance talent gap
Key discussion points:
· How does the future of work change organizational design and behavior?
· In what ways is the future of work changing access to talent?
· How does our future digital strategy address talent and map the outcomes best delivered by people vs machines?
· How does leadership development need to change to enable existing employees to make the transition to a more analytical role in finance?
· Leveraging the CEO-CHRO-CFO trifecta: as CFOs, how can have more active role in talent acquisition and development for finance and beyond?