Market Report: The State of Latin American Shared Services in 2019
The Latin American shared services market has made significant progress over the past few years. The market is shifting from transactional, human-based work towards knowledge-driven activity that is enabled by data and automation. Yet, and despite the anxiety unleashed by “automation”, this has not translated to obvious job losses. Instead, Latin American shared services organizations (SSOs) are developing new competencies and taking on growth without adding headcount, frequently by leveraging new Centers of Excellence and expanding into new services and geographies.
View the market report to uncover:
- The overall 2019 SSO landscape in Latin America
- The top functional services & operating models
- The growing emphasis on Centers of Excellence (CoEs)
- SSO expansion plans for the next 12 months and productivity improvement targets
- Intelligent automation implementation and integration (including cognitive solutions, AI, blockchain, intelligent chatbots, machine learning)
- GBS objectives for the next five years
- Top talent challenges and skills deficits within existing shared services staff
- And much, much more!
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.