While RPA has been the buzzword for the past few years, it has become clear that the question of “Is it just hype?” has been laid to rest. Instead, the question is “How is your institution leveraging RPA, cognitive and AI technologies?” This Boot Camp will discuss what is involved in establishing an intelligent automation program including the benefits it can provide, the roadblocks to its success and its potential to add value to your institution.
THEORY (30 MINUTES)
The workshop leader will spend 30 minutes discussing:
• Intelligent automation’s capabilities and what it can offer in the years to come
• How the technology works including a real-live demo and solution provider comparison
• Applicable processes that can utilize these technologies and case studies of successful implementations
• How to develop a stakeholder engagement plan and a robust business case
• How to determine a realistic timeline for your intelligent automation journey
• Pitfalls to avoid
PRACTICAL (30 MINUTES)
Delegates will be broken up into four rotating group huddles based upon the session’s focused topics. They will be assigned a series of mini projects each group needs to complete before moving onto their next group huddle. At the end of the session, each group will share their project and what they learned.
TAKE-AWAYS (30 MINUTES)
Leave with a blueprint to develop an IA program and a successful business case that will get stakeholders onboard.