Operational Excellence is a key element to achieve profitability and success for shared services organizations. The growth of shared services across Latin America and rising customer expectations have created a competitive landscape, putting tremendous pressure on SSOs to achieve operational excellence. The workshop leader will start the workshop with a discussion on how to agile, digital transformation all play an important role in your operational excellence strategy and share Case studies on how organizations have successfully developed a winning strategy to This workshop will provide a blueprint that will guide your organization on its
journey to operational excellence.
FOCUS (30 MINUTES)
The session leader will start the workshop with a discussion on how agile and digital transformation play an important role in your operational excellence strategy and share case studies on how organizations have successfully developed a winning strategy to achieve operational excellence.
• How to implement and committee to a longer term strategy
• Key strategies to add to your OE toolbox
• Ways to ensure you are meeting the organization’s needs
• Strategies to roll out and stabilize your operational excellence plan to support your front end and back end
• How to sell your vision and get stakeholder buy-in
• Using operational excellence tools to create a positive culture of continuous improvement
• Operational Excellence and Agile: Differences and Similarities when it comes to Lean thinking and Culture
PRACTICAL (30 MINUTES)
Based upon what was learned in the focus discussion, you will be tasked with developing a short term and long-term operational excellence plan that will get stakeholder’s buy-in, keep the different business units aligned during the journey, create a positive culture of continuous improvement, and meet the needs of your organization.
TAKEAWAYS (30 MINUTES)
A blueprint to take back to your organization that will enable you to successfully develop and implement a winning operational excellence plan that will ensure your SSO is positioned to support your expanding business.