The primary responsibility of the Collections Manager is to ensure the timely and accurate credit, billing, collection, dispute management, cash application and customer/partner interactions. Responsibility also includes ensuring receivable goals are achieved or exceeded and to provide support to sales, finance and operations. It is paramount to ensure controls are in place to safeguard the company’s assets, ensure customer accounts are accurately reflected, customer credit levels are risk managed and disputes are accurately resolved in line with SLAs. This position is responsible for driving continuous improvement through all aspects of their spans of control.
- Place proper focus on overall collections
- Increase the percentage of cash collected.
- Minimize A/R risk.
- Minimize percentage of uncollectible receivable
- Ensure accurate cash forecasting.
- Reduce aged receivable.
- Successful integration of acquisition A/R
- Retain customer’s business. Meet internal customer SLA
- Increases billing accuracy and timely payments.
- Ensure all management aspects are met.
- Enhancements improve overall operating efficiencies
- Provide opportunity for expanded responsibilities
- Deliver value add reporting to the business outlining results and progress
- Adherence to all procedures and regulations to ensure compliance
- 4 year business degree
- Five years work experience directly related to collections/customer service and management/supervision of employees
- Experience in working with an Oracle ERP system
- Green Belt or PMP preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively present information to various levels of an organization
- Strong ability to work well in teams and develop strong rapport with senior and executive management
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations
- Criminal background check required due to access of Personable Identifiable Data (PID)
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful. completion of drug and background screening.
To APPLY for this role please click here