Head of Financial Shared Service Centers - LATAM
Oversee the LATAM FSSC operations from both a strategic and day to day perspective, identifying and planning future LATAM FSSC growth. Responsible for managing the relationship with our 3rd party outsource partner, and key Avon stakeholders, driving customer service metrics and accurate transaction processing and ensuring this is operated in a robust control environment. Be a leader to drive change in managing the LATAM FSSC operations to fully maximize benefits across the region
- Lead the implementation of LATAM FSSC consistent with strategic plans. Manage and oversee any migrations to the LATAM FSSC.
- Manage the overall effective operation of the LATAM FSSC to achieve the agreed Key Performance Indicators. Continued responsibility for monitoring the effectiveness of the pricing policy.
- Partner with Global/Regional Process Owners to deliver ongoing efficiency improvement through operational developments, process re-engineering and technology enhancements.
- Leadership of the change process, driving continuous improvement through enhanced cost effectiveness and the pursuit of service excellence.
- Ensure systems of monitoring and control are delivering effective performance of the LATAM FSSC and direct corrective action where improvements are necessary to meet service and financial performance standards as measured against competitive benchmarks.
- Ensure effective communication with all LATAM FSSC stakeholders, including Corporate, the wider finance community and FSSC customers, aimed at service development including improvement and widening of FSSC scope.
- Manage talent within the LATAM FSSC on shore team.
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Economics is required. MBA preferred, CPA preferred.
- 15+ years of business experience with focus re-engineering/transformation for FSSC’s.
- Experience of managing a 3rd party BPO relationship will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and controls.
- Understand financial transaction processing and general accounting services for multi-national organization.
- Experience in vendor negotiation and vendor management. High knowledge of industry best practices.
- Able to lead and work with diverse teams.
- Excellent leadership skills, facilitation skills, project management skills and change management skills.
- Lead diverse team servicing multiple regions and functions.
- Must have ability to interact with all levels of management; demonstrate ability to get things done through people.
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Portuguese a plus.
- Job involves at least 25-30% international travel.
In order to apply for the role, please send your CV to Lori.email@example.com or click the hyperlink below.