The PTT Mobilization Lead is responsible for directing Mobilization projects during Solution Realization and Service Transition activities. This includes defining and implementing HR processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin HR operations of a new outsourcing engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
This person will take have responsibility for large, complex programs often across multiple work streams (People and KT) which may include transitioning work to other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of all the applicable deliverables within that work stream(s). The Mobilization Lead is also responsible for managing Mobilization resources. The scope of these transition activities may be multi-process and span multiple geographic areas.
• Manage major People workstreams in a Service Transition program and/or act as the program manager for multiple smaller Service Transition programs
• Manage overall internal/external client relationships during various stages of the transition/ mobilization/solution realization process
• Support Mobilization Portfolio Leadership and Solution Architects on Deal Shape teams by creating response materials to Requests for Information and Request for Proposals
• Support Transition Program Manager in the estimation of costs and developing work plans for a work stream. Review these cost models and suggest changes, if necessary, in order to validate the cost and benefit of the Solution Blueprint
• Provide support in the sales process around the capabilities of Service Transition and their value, able to represent Mobilization from a specific work stream and overall transition perspective
• Lead detailed designs and delivery of at least one significant workstream of the Solution Blueprint working with the overall solution architect• Manage the development and deployment of Transition and/or Mobilization deliverables
• Understand and advocate ADM service operations methods and how to use them to drive continuous improvement
• Understand how to drive change and change adoption to the solution that they are leading and drive unit ownership of on-going development
• May lead a team, allocate resources & responsibilities and evaluate direct reports
• Contribute to Mobilization capabilities to include method & asset development, knowledge capital harvesting and participation in a Mobilization committee
• Lead/participate in global Outsourcing initiatives to improve and grow the practice
• Recruiting Practitioner: Support the development of a sourcing strategy. Recruit required resources. Develop role descriptions and position summaries. Coordinate recruiting support. Coordinate with offshore centers on resource needs.
• Experienced Benefits and Compensation Practitioner: Analyze employment terms and conditions. Propose measures.
• Pensions Practitioner: Analyze client pension arrangements. Develop pension approach. Provide
• Expert input into the pension schedule. Assist with pension communication presentations. Provide input into the questions and answers process.
• Generalist Practitioner: Manage large scale client data and information. Develop key communications messages and materials.
• Develop staffing requirements. Transition required resources. Assist with communications briefings and presentations. Support the development and implementation of the questions and answers process.
• Support the development and implementation of the contractor strategy. Support the development and implementation of the long term human resources processes and procedures. Manage employee relations issues.
• Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
• Significant experience In HR and Communications - preferably in an outsourcing environment. French, Italian or Spanish Language skills an advantage.
• 100% travel required (including EALA)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Significant HR experience with TUPE background
• Strong leadership and team management skills
• Employment law understanding
• Benefits and Compensation Practitioner
• Pensions Practitioner
To apply for this role please visit http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/mobilisation-lead/21672001#/jobs?keywords=outsourcing&direct=True