Payroll/HR Administrator for DiGiorgio Associates Inc.
We are currently seeking a Payroll/HR Staff member to assist with organization and co-ordination of the company’s payroll, benefits, and HR functions as well as various accounting functions. This position works closely with and reports to the Controller and does not supervise other personnel. The ideal candidate will be reliable, well organized and detail oriented, must have hands on experience with ADP Payroll and be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- End to end processing of company’s payroll
- Online payroll processing
- Journal entries for payroll
- Payroll tax verifications
- Preparation of various payroll related reports for managers
- Process timesheets
- Maintain comp time schedule
- Termination and other calculations as required
- Prepare annual taxable fringe benefits
- End of year processing and reconciliation
- Coordination of new hire orientation and terminations
- Coordination and management of benefit plans including open enrollment, invoice processing and reconciliation,
- Coordination of employee reviews
- Answering staff inquiries regarding payroll and human resources matters
- Preparation of employee contracts and letters of offer/rejection
- Organize recruitment and selection including advertising, short listing applicants, and reference checks
- Ad hoc Payroll and HR matters
The Ideal Candidate must:
- Demonstrate end to end payroll processing and HR assistance experience
- Have a minimum 2 years accounting related experience
- Have online payroll experience with ADP
- Possess excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Possess numerical ability and data entry skills
- Have ability to work to deadlines
- Proficient working with the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Be a self-starter and a team player
Excellent benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, Life and Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- 401(k) Plan after three months of employment
- Two weeks paid vacation in the first year
- Paid holidays
- Corporate Pre-Tax T-Pass program
DAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please e-mail cover letter referencing this job posting, resume, and salary requirements to:
DiGiorgio Associates Inc.
About DiGiorgio Associates Inc.
DiGiorgio Associates Inc. (DAI) is a Boston, Massachusetts based Architectural, Engineering, Design, and Construction firm with a branch office located in Farmingdale, ME. Established in 1984, DAI’s primary focus is on providing quality services to our clients, while providing leadership and growth opportunities to our staff. Although DAI’s client base is diverse, we specialize in the healthcare and senior living design.