0930 - 1015 US ET / 1430 - 1515 GMT
Using People Analytics to Develop Human Capital Insights
When referring to human resources you sometimes hear the phrase that people are more than ‘just numbers’ and in this case we are referring to 0’s and 1’s and HR reporting. Building data analytics capabilities in HR Shared Services adds value to its support of enterprise business by providing the insights needed to enrich talent management. Learn how the Ericsson HR Global Operations team gained greater transparency into its workforce strengths, skill gaps and talent development opportunities through the use of data analytics.
In this session learn how data analytics enables you to:
- Improve resource management
- Gain insights to support succession planning and recruiting effectiveness
- Forecast attrition based on historical trending
- Examine candidate social behavior as an input culture fit and character
Anshu Gupta – Head of Global People Services, Ericsson
Narendran V R, Head of HR - Technology, Standard Chartered Global Business Services Private Limited
1030 - 1115 US ET / 1530 - 1615 GMT
Pervasive Analytics |The BI [Re]volution
In its journey to enable the highest quality patient care AdventHealth turned to data to uncover patterns of human behavior and used those patterns to proactively diagnose and prescribe solutions.
Learn how AdventHealth increased its patient care by:
- Using technology to move away fro tactical, labor intensive tasks to deliver human-centered service
- Identifying and development of future-ready talent and competencies as a differentiator
Brandon Gradeless, Sr. Analyst - HR Continuous Improvement, AdventHealth
1130 - 1215 US ET / 1630 - 1715 GMT
Next Generation HRSS Value Proposition
Rapid adoption of technology, exponential need for change management and dynamic customer expectations means the importance of an enterprise’s human resource is greater than ever. The HR Shared Services value proposition makeover requires breaking through the paradigm of being the ‘watchdog’ of the business to carefully examining how the team can lead and power the business through a time of significant transformation.
The panel will explore how the HRSS value proposition is impacted by:
- Adding Scope to HRSS - factors and considerations by HRSS vs HR Business Partners
- Relationship and integration between HR and Finance
- Success in fostering an agile culture of innovation
- Employee Experience and outcome based performance evaluation
- Leading adoption of analytics and enabling technologies
Zach Frank, Director of Talent Acquisition Operations and Analytics, Aramark
Nadia Hutchinson, Global HR Operations Director, Kantar
Moderator: Simon Brown, SSON Columnist and Industry Consultants, Simon Brown Associates
1230 - 1315 US ET / 1730 - 1815 GMT
Strategies for Transforming Human Resource with a Digital Workforce
The Gartner 2019 Future of HR Survey highlights that building critical competencies for the organization and improving employee experience figure in the top three priorities for global organizations. To execute on this business transformation successfully, HR leaders increasingly recognize the value of a Digital Workforce—people and bots working side by side, leading to enhanced employee productivity and innovation.
As the leading provider of RPA and cognitive intelligence solutions, Automation Anywhere offers insights on how organizations are using RPA and AI to put the "Human" back into HR and transform the human resource function. In this session, you'll:
- Understand what Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is, and what role it plays in Human Resources
- See the bigger picture of how Automation, specifically RPA, is changing how we work
- Be able to articulate how RPA can have an immediate positive impact on how you do your job
Nancy Hauge, Chief Human Resources Officer, Automation Anywhere
Forrest Whyte, Sr. Director, HR & TA Technology, Transformation, & Total Rewards, Automation Anywhere
Brought to you by: Automation Anywhere
1330 - 1345 US ET / 1830 - 1845 GMT
How Do You Measure Up?
Learn how SSON Analytics benchmark data can help you compare yourself to HR industry peers. Discover how the Most Admired SSO's are using metrics and benchmarking to drive growth.
Presenter: Naomi Secor, Global Managing Director, SSON
1345 – 1400 US ET / 1845 - 1900 GMT
Chairwoman’s Conference Closing Remarks
Join in as our Chairwoman shares her key takeaways and highlights from the summit.
Rochelle Hood, Global Head of Customer Analytics and Research, SSON