Finance Director- Shared Services
As Finance Director of Shared Services (2 year Contract) you will be expected to set up and drive the new Shared Services across the business on a Global level. The role will include:
• The role will manage the outsourced finance team providing financial reporting and transactional services back to the regional shared services teams and to the global businesses directly
• Main focus for the next years will be to embed the new service culture, drive People and behavioural development and facilitate the effective operation of the financial shared service network across the globe
• The role will require experience of the commercial aspects of outsourcing processes to a third party, managing the supplier, services against the contract and commercials and developing people capability
• In partnership with Regional CFO's lead the financial transition towards an SSC environment within the region including the assessment of alternative operating models.
• Manage and direct the Finance solution forum, building the global process owner teams and structure to drive the adoption of best practice in process development.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for:
• Experience of setting up and running financial shared services including experience of operating in outsourced shared service environment, and in managing outsource implementations and ongoing contracts.
• Negotiating, and managing performance against service level agreements
• Professionally qualified (ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Good understanding of, and experience in KPI reporting
• Solid understanding of, and experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and General Accounting & Control to be able to drive continuous improvement in each of these areas
• Change management around building a shared service culture
• People Leadership and development
• Project management skills
About our client
Our client is a Global Blue Chip Company.
What's on offer
Ca £90,000 (dependant on experience) + package