Shared Services Executive, Memphis
- Plans and oversees execution of Shared Services Center operational strategies
- Responsible for on-going service delivery, performance standards, productivity, quality and customer-service satisfaction levels, budget oversight.
- Recruiting, training, assigning, coaching employees and clearly communicating job expectations.
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing client objectives; exploring opportunities to add value to each individual account.
- Ensures close collaboration and integration with other shared services centers and/or regional hub operations.
- Ensures the firm incurs no business upsets; anticipates and mitigates potential risks; performs root cause analysis and action plans to address unanticipated issues or events.
- Other duties required by role.
- Customer service orientation, effective communicator, adept with process improvement, problem solving skills, people skills, teamwork, managing processes, operational excellence, quality assurance, collaborative, cost-conscious, innovative and forward-thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university, MBA or advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- 5 years of leadership experience in an operations or shared services center
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to manage teams, complex work streams, and gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Experience in account relationship growth and business development
- Track record of developing/implementing efficient processes and quality standards; advanced problem solving skills; budget and financial acumen.
- Ability to create and maintain a culture that demands responsiveness, accuracy, completeness, quality assurance processes and rigorous attention to detail.
- Strong customer service ethic; finds satisfaction in pleasing others
Apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org