Prudential Finance Retrenches Some BPO Work With RPA [video]
Find out how Prudential Financial recognized RPA as an unmissable opportunity to improve back office processes, retrench work previously outsourced, leverage data analytics, and eliminate mundane work (to allow for value-adding work).
Paul McLean, VP Centralized Business Services, and Ann Delmedico, VP of Change Management, share invaluable insights on opportunity identification, tools, security, testing and change management in this webinar hosted by SSON’s Shared Intelligence community, and shared with our broader membership here.
- Important to understand what RPA is and what it is not. RPA is not for every process
- Avoid “scriptaggedon”. Code once and reuse scripts for easier maintenance and to increase speed to value.
- RPA creates opportunity to repatriate work that was outsourced.
- Licensing model is essential to align with how you plan to utilize the robots and technology.
- Anchor your key stakeholders early, especially the Information Security group.
- Set up your organization for a ‘test and learn’ mentality.
- Recognize that robots can only go as fast as your underlying applications.
- Assess operational metrics with a new lens when incorporating a virtual workforce.
Watch the webinar below:
By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.
Or if you're already a Shared Services member, sign in below to download.