Nailing "Governance" in Enterprise RPA – Bank of Ireland
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Bank of Ireland was challenged, like most businesses, with getting some basic processes automated. Specifically, it was looking for ways to rapidly automate mundane processes and free up people to focus on more customer-centric solutions. Blue Prism’s software platform enabled the bank to respond rapidly to changing priorities and customer demands by creating its own automated solutions.
Join us to discover how the robotics platform is governed by IT to ensure it has the inherent layer of structure, governance, auditability and data security that IT requires.
Learn how Bank of Ireland:
- evaluated different RPA solutions
- took on the challenge of offloading mundane work from employees
- learned to build automated processes without having to learn how to code
- retrained employees for higher-level human interactions that require thinking and judgement
- improved customer service
- reduced costs
Learn how to set up a governance office, identify a process pipeline for automation, get IT on board, and create an agile, robotics-enabled business function that can respond to the ever changing market.
Brian is a senior executive with a broad experience across a variety of digital environments and business models, and deep expertise in RPA.