Hitting SLA Goals 100% With Process Automation: IKEA's Success with RPA
IKEA has been a customer of NICE's automation solutions since 2013, and has been expanding the usage of these solutions across departments and global offices ever since, reaping huge benefits as they deepen the implementation.
Hans Wirblad Kastman, a project leader at IKEA’s HR Service Centre, is a big fan of process automation – simply because he's seen what it did for his people and processes, namely:
- reduced handling time by over 66%
- reduced SLAs from 7 days to 2 (which means meeting the SLA goal 100% of the time)
- error-free execution.
To learn from Hans's hands-on experience in working with the NICE Robotic Automation and Desktop Automation solutions, join this live session. In this session you will:
- learn about the value of the automation spectrum (for both Robotic and Desktop Automation)
- see how automation has impacted IKEA's customers in meeting SLAs, delivering a high quality of work and ensuring compliance
- get acquainted with real life examples of an automated process.