Remove the Blind Spots to Gain Greater Visibility and Control in AP Performance
88% of Manual AP Documents have Incorrect Values, Dates, Formula’s or CalculationsRegister
88% of Manual AP Documents have Incorrect Values, Dates, Formula’s or Calculations. However, a Forrester Consulting study commissioned by Oversight found that just 18% of organizations report having strong controls in place to catch fraudulent or wasteful spend. An even smaller group (14%) report strong controls in place to identify breakdowns and errors in spend and payment processes.
Accounts Payable is an integral organizational function, but managing it is inherently risky due to multiple spend channels, vendors and departments. This all leaves financial teams with a fragmented picture of spend data, creating blind spots that impede their ability to support the business in achieving better financial outcomes.
On April 15, join Oversight System to learn how to prevent vendor master errors from leaving organizations vulnerable to downstream errors – most notably, duplicate payments. Understand how greater data control and visibility helps organizations identify such errors and pinpoint the root cause to prevent cash leakage.
During this webinar, attendees will…
- Gain an understanding of the risks inherent to payment processes
- Understand how a single, complete view of spend helps identify errors and process breakdowns and the root causes
- Receive practical advice from spend risk experts on how continuous monitoring capabilities provide real-time intelligence to support faster, smarter decisions
Register for Free and on April 15 get access to two invaluable pieces of content on Accounts Payable:
- An e-book on disarming risk in AP
- A 2020 Report by Oversight on Spend Insights