Accelerating Employee Development Using Social Media
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
This interactive webinar has been designed to give anyone in the enterprise concerned about the development of the workforce an overview of how development is changing in leading organizations, what tools and techniques enable the new approaches and how to measure the effectiveness of new approaches in your organization.
Specific topics that will be addressed include:
- The key factors changing the game of workforce development
- A look at the changing role of development professionals
- Emerging best practices at the team, departmental, functional, and organizational levels
- Technologies empowering modern best practices
- Approaches to measuring the effectiveness of highly decentralized development efforts
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hours through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org