Experienced Shared Services/Outsourcing professional
(Sr Consultant/Manager level)
Deloitte's Shared Services & Outsourcing service line is offering an integrated and multi-disciplinary approach that helps companies achieve maximum efficiency, control, and value from their business enabling functions and processes - Finance, HR, IT, Real Estate, Procurement, Sales & Marketing support, the Corporate Office, etc. - through optimizing and/or consolidating redundant processes, systems, and organizations into a service oriented organizational unit(s).
Our Finance Transformation team offers a broad scope of services helping clients through all phases of their service delivery transformation journey from assessing feasibility and developing sourcing strategies through implementing and optimizing shared services / outsourcing service delivery models. Our SSC/BPO professionals work closely with the other capabilities within our Consulting service lines, as well as with our Tax and Risk practices, to ensure that clients consider and address the complex interdependent requirements for success.
To help us reinforce our leading position on the Belgian market we are currently looking for a manager with experience in setting up and managing shared services, outsourcing and transformation programs.
We are looking for candidates with a strong drive to succeed and who are passionate to achieve our clients' business objectives through solutions that go beyond latest thinking and accepted wisdom. Therefore as a seasoned shared services and business process outsourcing advisor, you will:
- help our clients evaluate the feasibility of creating and developing sourcing strategies (e.g. shared services or outsourcing) including designing organizational & governance structures;
- manage and support transformation programs to prepare and execute for example the set-up of a shared service centre or the transition of current processes and activities to a new service provider;
- review the capability and maturity of existing governance structures, operational processes and/or shared services centres to identify potential productivity improvements or scope expansions.
More specifically as a Sr.Consultant/Manager you will:
- prepare, plan and deliver all project aspects;
- manage and support mixed Deloitte and client teams;
- develop long-term, qualitative working relations with our clients;
- pragmatically approach, manage and solve complex & multi-disciplinary issues;
- lead and deliver complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative shared services or outsourcing business solutions for leading companies;
- develop internal capabilities and inspire/mentor young potentials;
- contribute to the Deloitte international Shared Services & Outsourcing Network.
Our ideal candidate (m/f) has
- a Master in Economics, Engineering, Business administration, Sciences or comparable by experience. Prince 2 and Lean Six Sigma certifications are a plus;
- a minimum of 7-10 years of experience of which at least 3 projects in a shared service or outsourcing environment linked to Finance (source-to-pay, order-to-cash, F&A) as a consultant, operational manager, service delivery manager, project manager or process owner;
- practical experience with the full lifecycle of functional optimization and/or shared services programs;
- strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- a passion for transformation programs whilst helping our clients to perform better;
- a soft spot for talent development and management;
strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in English, Dutch and French. Other languages are an asset.
Please send applications to Devi Kencki