Effective and efficient leadership and management of the P2P process and team so as to optimise efficiency and ensure the accurate processing all financial documents and associated transactions in accordance with deadlines, KPI’s and targets. Ensuring the team provides a high quality, customer centric service to all businesses serviced. Continually improve the process, the team and the cost/quality of service.
- Must have successfully operated in a similar role within a Shared Service Centre environment
- Strong awareness of AP and Payment automation technologies including workflow, OCR, EDI
- Experience in SAP environment strong Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Must have ignited and/or successfully managed change and improvement projects
- Experience in process redesign and development
- Experience in use of Lean and continuous improvement methodologies
Retail experience desirable
Experience and Skills Required
- Significant Management experience in P2P service delivery with extensive knowledge of AP systems, processes and practices in a Shared Services environment.
- Experience of implementing and using automation tools that lead to a touchless and paperless process, increases efficiency and reduces queries from suppliers and customers.
- Proven track record of recruiting, managing, leading, inspiring and developing a large team in a high volume, target driven Shared Services environment.
- High level of numerical and analytical skills, experienced at presenting data as information that drives improvement to business performance and behaviours.
- Strong customer service orientation with a focus on establishing and maintaining a strong customer service culture.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and demands, to sell benefits to customers and build and maintain customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Experience of integrating new customer work into existing P2P operations, standardising and aligning processes, procedures and systems whilst managing customer and team expectations.
- Ability to develop and manage a continuous improvement culture and use automation and improvement tools to develop a low cost/high quality service.
- Team player, able to work easily, flexibly and cross-functionally with others in an open, easy to work with style to support team achievement of objectives
- Experience of setting and achieving performance targets that meet customer KPI expectations and drive a high performance service evidenced by external benchmarks.
- Effective change manager with strong influencing skills, able to change ways of working with the support of customers and the team.
- Experienced in working with internal and external auditors and in managing compliance to accounting standards, finance policies and internal controls.
For more details or to apply, please click here.
- Reference: BOOTS74519
- Location: Nottingham
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Job Type: Project Management