This role is challenging, varied, fast paced and an exciting opportunity for the right person.
To support the Resourcing Manager and Resourcing Co-Ordinator in the administration of Applicant Tracking Software ensuring it is at all times meeting business needs
- To load and input all vacancies under the remit of the HRSS to the Applicant Tracking Software
- To ensure that all vacancies are closed as appropriate and that all candidate applications are viewed and acted upon accordingly
- To administer the communication in a timely manner of canidate status within the recruitment process
- To ensure the collection of sufficient information from prospective employees via the recruitment methods to ensure that G4S minimum standards or contract specific requirements in respect of vetting or security clearance are fulfilled
- Communicate to internal and external candidates and customers
The successful candidate will have a s strong background in administration and co-ordination, ideally in a recruitment environment, however not essential.
Excellent judgment and analytical skills
Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
Ability to manage time and prioritise
Professional and flexible approach
On offer is a competative salary of £8.65 per hour plus pension and holiday allowance.