Hitting SLA Goals 100% With Process Automation: IKEA's Success with RPA
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
IKEA has been a customer of NICE's automation solutions since 2013, and has been expanding the usage of these solutions across departments and global offices ever since, reaping huge benefits as they deepen the implementation.
Hans Wirblad Kastman, a project leader at IKEA’s HR Service Centre, is a big fan of process automation – simply because he's seen what it did for his people and processes, namely:
- reduced handling time by over 66%
- reduced SLAs from 7 days to 2 (which means meeting the SLA goal 100% of the time)
- error-free execution.
To learn from Hans's hands-on experience in working with the NICE Robotic Automation and Desktop Automation solutions, join this live session. In this session you will:
- learn about the value of the automation spectrum (for both Robotic and Desktop Automation)
- see how automation has impacted IKEA's customers in meeting SLAs, delivering a high quality of work and ensuring compliance
- get acquainted with real life examples of an automated process.
Hans, HR project lead at IKEA, has held several positions in the company, including Payroll Specialist and Organizational Management Specialist. These provide him with a unique perspective in understanding the needs of IKEA’s employees and the details of their internal processes.
Karen is a Solution Marketer for NICE Real-Time Solutions. Karen brings over 15 years of experience in marketing strategy and product marketing, acquired while working for leading global high-tech companies, and is passionate about leveraging real time technology to provide value-added services.
Karen holds a Bachelor degree in Economics and Business and a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from the Tel Aviv University.