Over fifteen years of proven expertise in effective strategy development and program execution, yielding profitable results and market growth, through exceptional leadership of cross-functional teams coupled with a talent to forge key partnerships with governments, business enterprises and educational institutions.
— Areas of Expertise —
Strategy Development & Implementation | Regional Leadership | Partnership Development & Cultivation | Contractual Negotiations | Leadership Development | New Market Penetration | New & Existing Business Development | Lectures & Mentorship | E-Learning | Higher Education
· Championed the development of ACCA’s presence in the Middle East region.
· Identified and developed key opportunities for growth in relation to recruitment, exam entries, student satisfaction, NPS scores across the ME region.
· Strategically positioned the ACCA brand portfolio of qualifications to key businesses, including ADCO, ADAA, Qatar Gas, Saudi Aramco and Bank Muscat, as well as other influential groups through innovative events and initiatives.
· Developed and maintained strong relationships with key employers to embed the ACCA qualification in recruitment and their nationalization talent development plans.
· Sustained market growth rates of 10% in Bahrain and Oman and attained an accumulated market growth rate of 25% over 3 years for Saudi Arabia.
· Led the Middle East team with executing the regional education strategy. Assessed the optimal resource allocation to maximise achievement of ACCA’s key performance goals in the Middle East.
· Engineered 35 highly effective paper-specific and generic exam tips and techniques sessions; continuously innovating delivery based on engagement metrics from face to face events to webinars and vlogs to Facebook/ Instagram live sessions.
· Improved exam pass rates for the Middle Eastern countries significantly. Personally contributing to the uptake and progression of new exams such as the Strategic Business Leader and Strategic Business Reporting being well above ACCA global average pass rates.
· Improved the access to high quality tuition for all students through partnerships with 18 approved learning providers. Organised 30 successful paper-specific and generic Train the Trainer across the region.
· Developed and promoted the ACCA brand and value proposition with schools and universities leading to an increase in recruitment. Built strong relationships with 40 universities and 40 schools across the region.
· Explored underdeveloped markets, such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Lebanon. Built productive relationships with national bodies such as SOCPA and LACPA.
· Shared Middle East education initiatives globally in order to support in shaping ACCA’s approach to successful market adoption resulting in 6000+ students viewing various webinars/ vlogs delivered by the ME team.
· Proactively collaborated with groups and directorates within ACCA to align goals and objectives in support of corporate objectives.