ESTABLISHING CONNECTIONS | ADDING VALUE| DRIVING TRANSFORMATION
What to Expect at Shared Services Autumn 2020
2019’s Shared Services and Outsourcing Week Autumn program was our biggest yet, growing 50% year on year! That meant our attendees had so many more senior executives to meet, benchmark with and get to know. What did you miss? Some of the hottest topics we covered:
- Creating a Shared Services Center of Excellence: How to create a framework for a value adding CoE
- Continuous Improvement: Cultivating a continuous improvement mindset within your organization
- Beat the Talent War: How to retain talent within any part of your organization
- Design Thinking Methodology: How the design thinking methodology can be integrated into your SSC
- Change Management: Gaining fundamental leadership competency from other Shared Services professionals on how they managed company wide change
- Agility: How organizations became agile and what they achieved by being able to quickly react to company needs
- Intelligent Automation: It’s not all about RPA. Different IA tools took center stage so our attendees could learn what’s next for their automation toolbox
Next September 21st-24th come join us in Phoenix for an event that is small enough for intimate discussion yet large enough to bring your team. We encourage you to split up during the track sessions and come back together and compare notes or simply use your time to choose from any of the uniquely themed track sessions split up by pain point and experience level.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN 2020:
We know that you come to SSON events for the content AND the unique experiences each event brings. What will 2020’s SSOW Autumn bring?
C-Suite Boardroom: Where decision-makers come for closed-door sessions with their direct upper management peers
Design Thinking Hackathon: Split up into groups to put design thinking into practice across 2 hours – plenty of time to ideate!
Speed Networking Games: From “Human Scrabble” to “Getting to Know You Bingo,” you’ll laugh a lot as you learn about your fellow attendees
Continuing Professional Education: Up to 28 CPEs available to further your growth
#SSOWomen: Join female run sessions and added networking options such as this year’s women’s lunch
Site-Tours: Brand new site-tours that allow attendees to learn in a relaxed hands on environment
Inspirational Keynote: Stay tuned for the announcement on who will inspire you in Phoenix!
What have past attendees valued the most about Shared Services Autumn?
“This conference felt a bit more intimate and allowed for more networking, I made great connections” – University of Wisconsin
“I had a great time and met some really good people whom I hope to keep in contact with” – Johnson and Johnson
“Engaging speakers presenting on topics that were relevant and applicable to teams - regardless of HR, F&A, IT, etc. - PwC
“Very productive use of my time for first time participant” – Navigant Consulting