While hearing from mega conglomerates talk about their pioneering, automated GBS organizations is inspirational, sometimes it’s fair to say it might not be the most relatable for the smaller SSOs among you. In this masterclass session from SSO leaders with a smaller footprint, learn about how SSOs have developed clever strategies to effectively manage their shared services transition and management, meanwhile winning over people. This session will provide in-depth discussions to discuss common and different strategies they use.
· Key principles to ensure successful setting up and running a medium sized SSO
· What are the unique opportunities and challenges for small and medium sized SSOs?
· What can we learn from the big brands when it comes to talent and people development?
· How to overcome the constraints posed on size?
Walk away from this session with:
· A clear understanding on where you are on the value chain
· Most relevant action points for your medium and small sized SSOs
· A list of key principles that you can use straightaway